Private Classes are now being offered (Pre-registration is required)
Missi Roland has been involved in competitive obedience for almost 40 years. She has titled her own dogs as well as those of her clients. Missi has competed in multiple dog sports thus providing her with alternate approaches for training obedience. Missi's titles include three AKC OTCh's, three UKC OTCh's, and a CKC OTCh. Missi aims for happy, driven to work dogs that are not robots! "I prefer the attitude to the accuracy but feel you can train to get both!
- Please contact Missi to to set up lessons email@example.com
- Tuesdays between 10:00AM and 3:00PM
Scent Work Class (Pre-registration is required)
Contact Don Miller firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to register.
- Class Size is Limited!
Puppy (Pre-registration is required)
We offer 2 puppy classes. These are core classes (no prior class is required).
- Social Puppy is for the baby puppy (generally 2-4 months of age)
- 7 week class held on Thursdays (starting in August) at 6:00PM
- Star Puppy is for the older puppy (generally 4-6 months of age)
- 7 week class held on Thursdays (starting in August) at 7:00PM
Canine Good Citizen (CGC) (Pre-registration is required)
- CGC is a basic manners class for all dogs over 6 months of age. This is a core class (no prior class is required).
- There is currently a waiting list for this class. To be placed on the wait list, please fill out the Class Request Form. Please select both class times on the form if you would be available for either time.
- 2 class times are offered
- Mondays (starting in August) 6:00PM
- Mondays (starting in August) 7:15PM
Rally Obedience (Pre-requisite: Completion of CGC or consent of instructor)
- Rally is a fun way to do obedience with your dog. Dogs and handlers learn to navigate the signs and exercises, run courses, design courses, and just have fun.
- Drop-in classes run continuously on Tuesdays at 7:00 PM
Novice Obedience (Pre-requisites: Completion of CGC or consent of Instructor)
- Beginner Obedience teaches you how to train your dog in a formal way. Essential for anyone who might go on to show your dog in obedience trials.
- Drop-in classes run continuously on Tuesdays at 6:00 PM
- This class teaches conformation showing in its entirety
- Drop-in classes are held the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at 7:00PM.
Please fill out the Class Request Form for more information on any class.
Please check the calendar for class changes due to holidays, weather, etc...